Abracadabra! Get crisp, clean airbrushing lines and reduce under-spray with the Magic Screen. You can wash it, reuse it, and sleep soundly knowing that it’s food contact safe. Like a silk screen, but better!
- Made of food safe stainless steel, no plastic parts.
- Use it on its own, or with the Stencil Genie (sold separately).
- 8 1/2 inches diameter fits most stencils.
- Designed by The Cookie Countess.
- If using a Stencil Genie, the Magic Stencil Screen always goes on top of your stencil.
- Place the Magic Stencil Screen over your stencil and position it on the cookie. The screen should be directly on top of the stencil.
- Airbrush using light passes, while holding your gun 6-8 inches from the cookie.
- For experienced airbrushers, you may find you need to use more airbrush color than without this screen. That's normal, since the screen will trap some of the color.
- Lift the screen, and reveal your perfect airbrushing!
Care: To clean, simply run under warm water between uses. For stubborn stains, wash with mild dish soap and warm water. Pat dry. Not dishwasher safe. The frame of the stainless steel screen is aluminum, and may discolor over time. This does not affect the product.
Not for use with royal icing or other frostings. Do not apply adhesives directly to the screen. Do not bend.
Designed by The Cookie Countess, Made in China
I haven’t used it yet. Wanted one before they sold out. Lol